Click the link below to register.
Under URise, Technical Leadership and Industrial Revolution 4.0 are the core learning outcomes, created to meet employer's expectation where middle and top managers must possess commercial skills essential to business operations.
It includes the ability to lead a team of co-workers, communicate and present the company's objectives and projects managed, as well as reports on the status of assigned projects.
In addition to leadership, this programme prepares you for IR 4.0 beyond year 2020. Technical expectations are moving toward Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence Computing and many more.
Participants must meet three criteria to complete the programme:
• Complete all the modules
• Satisfactory attendance – participants must attend all sessions of the course
• Successful completion of the course assessment
9 months to completion
• Classroom Tutorial (168 hours)
• Online Learning
As a strategic partner of xxx, CCE would offer under a special package or scheme.
The chargeable fee is ONLY for RMxxxx/pax
(inclusive of online learning, training handouts & program certificates)
Technical Leadership Modules
1) Leadership Skills
2) Presentation Skills
3) Project Management Skills
4) Reporting Skills
5) Selling Skills
6) Digital Marketing Skills
1) Introduction to Marketing Management
2) Introduction to Industrial Management
3) Introduction to Financial Management
4) Introduction to Human Resource Management
5) Introduction to Ethics and Leadership
6) Introduction to Challenges of Industrial Revolution 4.0
Successful completion of the programme will enable progression into Bachelor in Business Administration (Hons) or Bachelor of Management programme at UNIRAZAK.
Successful completion of this programme will enable participants to obtain positions such as Business Consultant, Product Development, Business Development Manager, Strategic Marketing Specialist, Market Researcher and Entrepreneur.